Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Changing address

Dear readers, friends, co-travellers and anyone else who may chance upon this blog. It is with some sadness that I am shifting my blog to wordpress. Sadness because this is the place where I started blogging; the place where I started my process of sharing my journey of learning and change with the world. I remember the first little bubbles of excitement when I discovered that someone had actually visited my blog. I remember the even greater excitement when I received a comment on something I had written. Not that I've received a huge number of visits... But then, for whom does the songbird sing? I suppose it's for whoever is around to hear!

So, enough emotionalising this transition. Instead, simply come and visit my new blog over at http://andreling.wordpress.com. I look forward to seeing you there soon!

No comments: